The 2019 Generosity Brooklyn 5K Run/Walk — aka The Run for New Georges — is Sunday May 19 and once again it will not be without rewards – including post-exercise mimosas and bagels not far from the finish line.Support! Don’t want to get up early, but do want to support? Head to our page for a list of participants who’d love to have your pledge!
Join! Here’s how it goes:
– on the morning of Sunday, May 19, run or walk a 5K course through and around Brooklyn’s Prospect Park (beginning and ending at the Peristyle);
– Since it’s part of the bigger Generosity Series, enjoy commiserating with other non-profit friends who got up early along with you;
– Register for $25 per person and commit to raising a minimum of $200 (what we’ve learned: just how un-daunting that can be! Seriously, we’ll talk ya through it.);
– We’ll support you supporting us by sending along fundraising tools, and you’ll have your own page to collect donations;
– Hang out with the New Georges community, celebrate the height of spring, and bring everyone you know together to support adventurous new theater and the women who make it, cause: every dollar you raise benefits New Georges!
Sign up today – we can’t wait to see you in the park!
Learn more about Generosity Brooklyn and who’s running with us. Susan and Jaynie are gonna be running (or power-walking!) this year… and you can…
If you have any questions at all – or want to talk strategy! – call Jaynie at 646.336.8077.
See the pix from last year here! Then join up and join us!